I promised more house photos. But, you see..... school started. And my house decorating (and cleaning for that matter) kinda went kaput. I'll get back to it. But until then, you must must MUST check out the hilarious Catalog living. It's the blog for all of us who love catalogues, yet wonder: Who actually lives in these rooms?
Ta ta for now.
(thanks to Coal Creek Farm for the link)
4 comments:
now I don't feel so badly about my non-decorating ability; esp. loved the gigantic lamps oh baby!
loved the suitcases in the bathroom .....
funny stuff. Thanks for sharing.
"
Lol-ed at Gary's stacks of pillows. I can't stop reading - too funny!
You have done a beautiful job with the rooms that are one! Don't sweat it...who's got a time clock running? Not I! I'm so glad you stuck with the Tiffany& Co bedroom!
- On another note-
Esc-a-row.....quite possibly the most obnoxious, nerve wracking, terrifying and anger ridden experience of my life.
All of the excitement of buying a house that should go along with, this has been squashed completely. Boo! Buzz, officially killed!
Maybe we can plan road trip visiting exchanges over Christmas (because I'm hoping to NOT be broke by then.....or we can just pull a Holiday house exchange and both fall in love with people we meet while trading houses? No? Could happen!
Don't kill that buzz, I can't handle anymore! ;)
Post a Comment