I actually didn't. I saw it on another blog, I haven't been watching Ellen lately. Too busy falling asleep on my face on the couch still wearing my work clothes.
Hardy. Har. I just realized that I TYPED an answer to a question that Cate asked me while I was responding to your post. "OK Go." Is something I was saying to Cate when she asked "Who sings that?" I didn't realize that I typed it until my comment posted.
8 comments:
I was just thinking the same thing....you saw this on Ellen yesterday!
I actually didn't. I saw it on another blog, I haven't been watching Ellen lately. Too busy falling asleep on my face on the couch still wearing my work clothes.
too funny! love them.
OK Go. I don't know why I sat down and watched this video 3 times. Maybe it was the Billy Bookcase from IKEA... or the cute dogs.
Hardy. Har. I just realized that I TYPED an answer to a question that Cate asked me while I was responding to your post. "OK Go." Is something I was saying to Cate when she asked "Who sings that?" I didn't realize that I typed it until my comment posted.
YEAH! Three of my favorite things-dogs doing agility, IKEA and Ok Go! Thanks
I can't believe I watched it once. Sorry, thought it was stupid. Sue me!
But...I do love you! Mom
Oh Mom. I'm sorry you hate dogs and kick butt synchronization.
word verification: builacat. They haven't yet builacat that is willing to do all of those tricks.
Post a Comment