I'm signing papers this afternoon and closing tomorrow. I'm so jazzed I can't even begin to tell you.
What this means is that you'll not hear from me for a while, and then I'll inundate you with pictures. I'm apologizing in advance.
I'm CLOSING TOMORROW!!!!
7 comments:
YAY!!!! So happy for you! Can't wait to see the pictures.... :) :) :)
Woooooo hoooooo! Our little baby's all growns up and you're growns up and you're growns up and you're growns up! Can't wait to see photos!
Mycket,
That comment is why we're friends. I love you!!
Yeahhhhhh! Good luck with the move, unpacking, and redecorating? Are you going to keep you Tiffany Box theme for your bedroom? LOVE IT!!
I'm so happy for you. I'm glad it all worked out.
love you
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Hope all went well!
I'm waiting waiting waiting (patiently) waiting waiting for pictures!!!!!!
I know you've been just a little busy painting, installing new locks and faucets, shelves, etc but remember... we're waiting for pictures! :)
I hear the E.Q. is moving you today. Hope all gets moved safely and you survive the stress. Love you tons
p.s.
word verification: "nonrent". How appropriate.
Post a Comment