Let it suffice to say that a grand time was had by all and that Alaska is one of the most gorgeous places on earth, and that Seattle is a wonderful city.
I'm hoping to write more later, but thought I'd post some pictures in the meantime.


The afternoon before the getting on the ship. Argosy Harbor cruise. What a beautiful skyline.

Doesn't this picture just scream "Summer Vacation"?


Cruising through Endicott Fjord. GORGEOUS water, ICEBERGS!!!

Christy and I in front of the Dawes Glacier from the Endicott Fjord. Second Day at Sea. It's hard to believe something can be that color in nature.


Downtown Skagway, Alaska. A cute town with a criminal past. LOVED it.


Some views from the White Pass and Yukon Route Railway trip

The Mendenhall Glacier. Maybe my favorite part of the whole trip.

Licking a piece of the glacier.



Getting rained on in Juneau




Ketchikan, Alaska. Raspberries. Totem Poles. Harbor. (Historical) Whore Houses.


Butchart Gardens, Victoria, B.C. Canada.


Back in Seattle in time for a HORRIBLE 90 degree heat wave. Whew! If they only knew.
There it is....kinda. I hope to post for reals later.
7 comments:
Beautiful. That 4th picture down almost persuadeth my husband to go on a cruise.
Is the blog layout new? I am loving it. Also, the photos looks super fantastic. I LOVE Seattle as well and now anxious to go on a cruise to Alaska! I want to hear all about it!
I had to scroll back up and check out the 4th picture. It was a beauty. my favorite, however, is the iceberg licking! way to go Maury. so jealous.
That trip was just dang fun! Let's do it again; but without all the rushin' around, leaving early, and all that other stuff! We were a good foursome to say the least! The food wasn't bad either!
Looks beautiful! An Alaskan cruise is definitely on my "bucket" list!
How beautiful! Ditto Jenafer. For now I'll just live it vicariously. Thanks for posting the pics!
B.C. Garden is amazing. What a beautiful trip. Thanks for sharing the photos.
Post a Comment