It's looking like a half full kinda day.
WOOT!!!!
Happy Dance!!!!
Give it up, sister!
Yeah! and Oh no! at the same time. Is it still in the ward boundaries? Couldn't be so lucky could I?
It's NOT in the ward, sadly.
MAURS! This is so very very exciting! Congrats! I can't wait to see photos and I hope it has a guest room!!
Wow, that's huge!!! Congrats and I soo appreciate the G Girls reference!
It does, indeed have a guest room, and Mycket, you're invited.
Congrats!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
WOOT!!!!
Happy Dance!!!!
Give it up, sister!
Yeah! and Oh no! at the same time. Is it still in the ward boundaries? Couldn't be so lucky could I?
It's NOT in the ward, sadly.
MAURS! This is so very very exciting! Congrats! I can't wait to see photos and I hope it has a guest room!!
Wow, that's huge!!! Congrats and I soo appreciate the G Girls reference!
It does, indeed have a guest room, and Mycket, you're invited.
Congrats!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment