1. KSL.com classifieds have 94 listings for beanbag chairs for sale. There's an entire category in furniture for beanbags alone. I don't know how I feel about that.
2. I know it's bad for the envirnonment, but Diet Coke tastes soooooo much better from a styrofoam cup. Add in crunchy Sonic ice and it's seriously over the top.
3. Bob's peppermint candy canes are the best peppermints ever. Hands down.
4. Butternut squash is delicious.
5. Las Vegas after a good long rain storm is clean and bright. I didn't know that was possible.
6. I'm pretty stoic about the rumors swirling that Brangelina are breaking up.
7. I'm taking great delight in designing groupings of pictures/items to hang on my wall.
8. I'm going on an Alaskan cruise this summer with my sister and parents. Even though it's months away, I'm getting really excited about it.
9. The computers in my classroom are out to get me.
10. I really need to go to the dentist. But I keep putting it off.
11. I find Zachary Levi from Chuck absolutely endearing.
(Oh look! My musings go to eleven.)
10 comments:
See? You're life is so over the top! You've taken it to Eleven! That's one more than the normal ten! That is super not depressing! I love you and your awesome life.
And in explanation of the bean bag chair phenom. Mormon dense population+college towns=overabundance of beanbag chairs. As mormon children and single mormon men have much in common.
#4, #6 & #10 - me too!
thanks for the laugh this morning. With 2 sick kids, I needed it. love the musings. I've always heard about spinal tap and now I've seen part of it. Thanks for broadening my horizons.
word ver: pholl, the clever new spelling of "full" on the cusp of becoming the new trendy word, will replace the waning "phat"
Maury your blog is "pholl"!
I completely agree with the Sonic Musing...You can find me at our Sonic on most days at happy hour!!
(cuz what's better then Sonic diet coke? Sonic diet coke half price!)
As for the Bean bags...word verification : relic
Perfectly said!
We just watched 3 episodes of Chuck, season 2 tonight. Thank you Netflix. I realized something about Zachary Levi, not only is he endearing, he is also ripped, my friend! Mmmmmmm...
Jennifer,
I know!! Only on tv is Zachary Levi a geeky nerd.
I love it when you go to ELEVEN!!! I am so with you on 4, 6 and 8. I'm abstaining on # 2-7 months BABY!
Maury, have a great time anticipating your cruise! We got back from ours today and I am in SERIOUS withdrawal! One way to make it fun is to go on cruisecritic (.com?) you can join a 'roll call' and chat with others who will be on the same cruise, also get ideas for excursions, etc. Yep, it's another time waster!! But lots of fun. Which line/ship are you taking? details, please!
Alaskan cruise??? Oooooh, you're going to LOVE IT!! I can't wait to hear about it/see lots of pictures! And hey, cruise in Alaska -- it's still cold in the summer so no bathing suit agony, right? Bonus!
#10. Me, too. Me, too.
I could make lots of other comments but I'm going to stop now.
I love that you live your life in elevens.
Post a Comment