But.
The most important reason I'd like to have a backyard, is because then I could invite Jamie Durie to make it into an "Outdoor Room" for me.

I'm not much of a gardner by nature, but I think Jamie could convince me for several reasons:
1. He's GOhohohohoorgeous.
2. He's Australian (meeyow)
3. He loves dogs

4. He's from a part of Sydney named, I kid you not, Manly, Australia.
5. He creates incredibly beautiful gardens.
and, if those aren't reason enough, there's always this:

Yeah. He hangs with Oprah.
I know.
2 comments:
Yeah- I would get my temple recommend taken away after he was finished building my outdoor room, for sure. As an act of good faith, I might actually just give it up ahead of time, because really.....
Maybe it is in God's wisdom that you don't have a yard.
You know, Maury, So. Utah has lots of wide open spaces. You should move here. Then maybe Jamie would give us a twofer. & I meant on our backyards Jillian!!! I'm happily married!
Post a Comment