I thought about putting that on our Blog a couple of months ago, cuz it's sooo dang funny.Then I looked up some of his other stuff... Some of his other stuff is pretty bad...This was BY FAR his best stuff!
Ouchie. I was JUST complaining about the fact that I carry 4 devices: 2 blackberries (personal and work), a 30G ipod and an iTouch. Too many things that instantly connect me to EVERYTHING in the world: 8,000 songs, movies, buy a plane ticket, movie ticket, see videos of my nephew. Everything. But the extra OUNCES are annoying. I am a zero. BOOO! (BTW, when the new 32G iphone comes out, I will scale back to two devices, including the work bb and I will complain a lot less. :))
8 comments:
Maury I love this!!! Laughed out loud. Thanks.
I thought about putting that on our Blog a couple of months ago, cuz it's sooo dang funny.Then I looked up some of his other stuff... Some of his other stuff is pretty bad...This was BY FAR his best stuff!
I love this guy and wanted to post it myserlf but didn't get the embedding gright,. My fav, "You noncontributing ZERO"
Ouchie.
I was JUST complaining about the fact that I carry 4 devices: 2 blackberries (personal and work), a 30G ipod and an iTouch. Too many things that instantly connect me to EVERYTHING in the world: 8,000 songs, movies, buy a plane ticket, movie ticket, see videos of my nephew. Everything. But the extra OUNCES are annoying. I am a zero. BOOO!
(BTW, when the new 32G iphone comes out, I will scale back to two devices, including the work bb and I will complain a lot less. :))
I felt the sting with the part about the complaint about delays in flight time. Yeah. I'm a non contributing zero about that too.
Something else to make you feel guilty about complaining...
http://blog.cjanerun.com/2009/06/sisters-of-hope.html
I watched it again and it's still just as funny! Thanks for the link, Jillian, very touching. I feel guilty for all of my complaining lately.
I finally watched this! I love it!! He's dead on. Fabulous.
Post a Comment