Friday, August 31, 2007
Alyx: quite possibly the best dog in the world
Seriously. I am babysitting my sister Christy's dog Alyx for the next two weeks. We are one day in and I must say, Alyx is perfect. Seriously. She won't be winning any beauty contests or anything, but she is sweet, cuddly (when she misses Christy), is happy to see you when you come through the door, and pees and poops almost on command. The only problem that I've had so far is that she won't eat her food, or her jerky treats, or GREENIES. GREENIES! This may be the first time in the history of Alyx that Greenies have been turned down. She seems happy enough and has stopped her vigil at the front door, but no eating. Of course, Christy has left me with the challenge to help Alyx to lose weight. This might make it easier. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment