It's looking like a half full kinda day.
Can't imagine wanting to do that; but you have to admit that it was pretty darn amazing!
I loved every second of that video! I think I have problems haha.
I love love love that you shared that! Them there is some smokehouse guys.
I am mostly disturbed by this video. It seems wrong!
If by "disturbing" you mean TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME I'm with you Christy.
That is so cool! Who says country folk aren't bright? That took some serious smarts.
No I mean strange and a little unsettling!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Can't imagine wanting to do that; but you have to admit that it was pretty darn amazing!
I loved every second of that video! I think I have problems haha.
I love love love that you shared that! Them there is some smokehouse guys.
I am mostly disturbed by this video. It seems wrong!
If by "disturbing" you mean TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME I'm with you Christy.
That is so cool! Who says country folk aren't bright? That took some serious smarts.
No I mean strange and a little unsettling!
Post a Comment