Friday, May 14, 2010

Quote of the Day....

Background: I bribe my students to do my bidding by promising them that I will bake them cupcakes. I make REALLY good cupcakes.

Male Student: "Miss, your cupcakes are like God--in cake form."

6 comments:

Jillian said...

Finally- a teenager with some sense. I thought those were extinct.

Maursupial said...

I know, right? He convinced me to make cupcakes for another teacher's goodbye party. He's paying for supplies, so hey...

I'm so easy.

Jamie said...

so cute. Very similar to the comment I got from Mason's friend at last year's birthday party.
say this out loud with a lisp which makes it even cuter...


"Mitheth.(Mrs.) B, Did you make thith (this) cake in heaven? cuz it "thure taths" (sure tastes) like it!"

is that picture your actual cupcake? it is very pretty.

Maursupial said...

No, it's not my actual cupcake, but mine are super pretty, and I love the simple sugar crystals on the top.

They remind me of Alyssa's birthday cake when she said she wanted pink frosting, clear sprinkles, and FIRE!

Jennifer said...

It is the homemade frosting. People who have never had homemade buttercream are stunned at how good they are.

Christy said...

Yumm! I agree with Jennifer, people are amazed by homemade frosting. When I bring them in to work, they are gone!