David, I don't recall comparing it to your nightmare of meth addicted white trash home breaker-iners.
I'm just sayin' when you're a wussy single girl with LOUD upstairs neighbors who like to play Spanish music at 2 am on a Wednesday you DON'T go upstairs and tell them to turn it off!
Also, I have now been hit on by our friendly neighborhood drug dealer/pimp three times. . . and he knows what car I drive and where I live.
love your usage of the Venn diagram. I didn't know what one was until this last month when Jacob did one for his Images of Greatness project on William Clark. You are such a smartypants! Thats one of my favorite things about you and I'm not being sarcastic or snarky in the least. I mean that with my whole heart. You know so much good stuff and you always share with me! :)
5 comments:
Maaaaaan, that sucks! Maybe it's time to start a wild cooking experiment using lots of pungent spices! I'm sure the neighbors would love it.
I am an expert and leader in various methods of covert urban warfare. Let me know if we need to activate our sleeper cell in Vegas.
There is no way it is worse than our nightmare of the meth addicted white trash home breaker-iners, but I understand the pain it is.
David
David,
I don't recall comparing it to your nightmare of meth addicted white trash home breaker-iners.
I'm just sayin' when you're a wussy single girl with LOUD upstairs neighbors who like to play Spanish music at 2 am on a Wednesday you DON'T go upstairs and tell them to turn it off!
Also, I have now been hit on by our friendly neighborhood drug dealer/pimp three times. . . and he knows what car I drive and where I live.
That's scary.
love your usage of the Venn diagram. I didn't know what one was until this last month when Jacob did one for his Images of Greatness project on William Clark. You are such a smartypants! Thats one of my favorite things about you and I'm not being sarcastic or snarky in the least. I mean that with my whole heart. You know so much good stuff and you always share with me! :)
Post a Comment