Saturday, January 10, 2009

Things I did today

1. I did my roots. With this stuff:



Because I currently can't find my real stuff anywhere. This new stuff is ok, but leaves my hair dull. I know I could just change my color, but I'm not ready for such a huge decision right now. Especially when I have to go to school on Monday and face teenagers.

2. Went


at Sunflower Market. I love that place, but rarely go because it's kinda out of my way. But, today they had so many deals on so much produce that David, Jena and I headed over there. I also found out that they give you 10 cents off for every reusable grocery bag you use. Score!!

3. Got my heater fixed!!



A very nice cute man came over today at 12:30 and fixed my heater!!! Of course, today it was 68 degrees in my apartment without the heater, unlike the week before Christmas when it was snowing outside and 50 degrees inside, but hey, who am I to complain. Glass half full.

4. Vacuumed my apartment with my super fabulous


Bissell Pet Hair Eraser. I'm telling you, if you have pets who shed, this vaccuum is the best thing since sliced bread. It only cost me $150 (and I got a $15 gift card from Target) and it is AMAZING. Trust me, I own a corgi, and they shed more than any three dogs on the street (unless it's a street full of corgis or something).

5. Gave Austen a bath



(This is an old picture. Wasn't he the cutest thing??)

6. Took a



7. And watched



Which I highly recommend. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll sing along.

Now I'm sure your life is complete. I'm off to bed.

6 comments:

Autumn said...

What!? You dye your hair!? I totally thought it was all natural!! This totally just rocked my world.

Wait, the church is still true right!?

Erin said...

Thanks for the link to Dr Horrible's Sing along Blog. It was so funny!

Jillian said...

I shouldn't really be broadcasting it to the interwebs, for a number of reasons, but things I did today

1. Went to church.
2. Watched a bootleg copy of Gran Torino.

Yes-it is God's day. Yes- Gran Torino is rated R, for good reason. And Yes- it is an awesome movie....just incase you feel inclined to forget about the R rated movie thing.

Christy said...

Jill~I so wanted to see Gran Torino, it looks so good! I unfortunately can't forget the R, so I'll have to wait until FX shows it-over and over and over and over again in one week.

R. Cole Hampton said...

I totally can't get enough of the Dr. Horribles (with 2 "R's"). Thank you Maury-wan-kenobe.
I have yet to cry, but I'm singing along like Badhorse's mare!!!!!

pablo said...

I LOVE Sunflower Market... All the goodness of Whole Foods without the stuck up people and prices!!! The deal on avocado's last week was awesome!

Gran Torino was great as well!