It's looking like a half full kinda day.
We watched it and loved it. I've watched it several times it gives me a kick! Thanks, Mom
We've now watched it more times than we can count too. Bethany said, "I think that one's kind of handsome." Gwen giggled like crazy and agreed, "I thought so too, I was just afraid to say it!"
It's pretty great, and I have to agree with Gwen and Bethany.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We watched it and loved it. I've watched it several times it gives me a kick! Thanks, Mom
We've now watched it more times than we can count too. Bethany said, "I think that one's kind of handsome." Gwen giggled like crazy and agreed, "I thought so too, I was just afraid to say it!"
It's pretty great, and I have to agree with Gwen and Bethany.
Post a Comment