But.... for the time being I thought I'd share a deep dark secret with you.
I love Easy Cheese. There. Now I've said it. Yep. I love cheese from a can. I know it's disgusting. I know it's a horrifying color. I know that I shouldn't, but I do.
And I'm not alone. One Thanksgiving not so long ago a certain male sibling who shall remain nameless and I went through two cans and an entire bunch of celery BEFORE we even sat down to dinner. If only his wife had been home to stop us. She could have saved each of us
Whew! I feel so much lighter now that I've gotten that off my chest.
6 comments:
My kids LOVE this and they each get their very own can of it in their stocking each Christmas!
If you stop will I have to join facebook?
1) please don't stop! I still read it!
2) I don't know how I feel about this "cheese" thing, Maurs. I am far from a cheese snob, as I do love some Kraft Singles and velveeta, but believe I have to draw the line at spray cheese.
Why be guilty? Be proud of your cheesiness... you are not alone! Love that can of cheese and celery~ Yum! Mom
Maurs, I love reading your blog!
BTW we have a few people in our family that shamelessly eat the spray cheese too! They reserve the right to eat it for holidays, the only time I will buy it;) Along with a few boxes of Ritz crackers.
Oh, but my boy skips the crackers and eats the cheese straight off of his finger.
Post a Comment