so many choices...all on one night. i would die without dvr.
Dear Heavenly Father, I would like to thank you for my DVR for it has allowed me to be a member of m y family and yet still stay caught up on all of the wonderful TV available to us in the world. Amen.
I'm Emily's friend just popping over for a visit. I started with a DVR (which only records 2 programs at once)... then I went to the att-uverse (which records 4). Now I can't even go back to a regular DVR. It's a slippery slope my friend. I think I would have to read or something if I didn't have a DVR. Who wants to do that?!!!
5 comments:
so many choices...all on one night. i would die without dvr.
Dear Heavenly Father, I would like to thank you for my DVR for it has allowed me to be a member of m y family and yet still stay caught up on all of the wonderful TV available to us in the world. Amen.
I can say Amen to that Prayer Jill. I just got my Tivo hooked up Monday and I am a convert!
Hello, your sister-in-law's brother here. Question, which digital recording device is best?
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
I'm Emily's friend just popping over for a visit. I started with a DVR (which only records 2 programs at once)... then I went to the att-uverse (which records 4). Now I can't even go back to a regular DVR. It's a slippery slope my friend. I think I would have to read or something if I didn't have a DVR. Who wants to do that?!!!
Well Daron, there are two schools of thought on that subject...
Post a Comment